12.16.2007

she's darling..she's a misfit

yo yo yo blog world! i'm new to this thing. honestly, this is just something i plan on doing to keep myself busy during the duration of my winter break..and keep ya'll entertained as well!
so with no further ado, here's a quickie interview;;

















name
: brooklyn
sign: capricorn
hu$tle: style advisor; writer extraordinaire; and all around flyy girl
3 words to describe me: dope, difficult, defiant

1. what keeps you focused? my drive for greatness, the eyes of my baby sisters, and dreams of dolla$ and flyy gear
2. The best day ever: Cruisin' to JJ Fad on a hot summer day with the mob, rockin cut offs, nikes, and a mean pair of door knockers & Cazals
3. My favorite person: Pat Dorsey..for his reasons. =]
4. Which designers make your heart melt? Leah McSweeny for Married to the Mob; the flyy girls from DMPC, and digit from the Tens by the hundreds
5. Theme song: Around the Way Girl - LL Cool J

6. I Can't Live Without My: DVF Sidekick
7. If I ruled the world: every girl would own a pair of door knockers and christian louboutin pumps
9. Who's the crew: Yella 4. --Jamiie, Jordy B, Emi, and Brooklyn
10. Final Words: $tay Flyy, and the rest shall follow!!

2 comments:

Dope Ass Ace said...

I was about to throw a red flag for misuse of the word dope, because Ace was nowhere behind it. Then I figured you cool, lol.

Brooklyn said...

ahaha ace..of course. you know you're the dopest of the dope!